Everybody will tell you that the handmade gifts are the best ones. Ask any rich person and if they are not a jerk, they will tell you that they wish for something you made because those are truly personal gifts.
Today I have perfect little DIY project for you, that is very easy to make and still is on a budget. These fizzy bath bombs are perfect for a friend, colleague, classmate, cousin, whoever enjoys hot bath.
You only need those few things:
- 1 cup of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- 1/2 cup of citric acid
- 1/4 epsom salt
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- few drops of aroma oil
- few drops of food / cosmetic dye
- water in a spray bottle
- any form
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add few drops of aroma oil and coconut oil.
- Mix water with the coloring and spray the mixture once at a time. Be careful not to add too much water otherwise you'll activate the fizzing reaction and the mixture won't stick together.
- If the mixture is too wet, add more soda.
- Press the mixture into a form you dipped in baking soda in advance (the mixture will be easier to get out) and fill it in.
- Let dry over night and put into some nice wrapping. Done!